About Us

At My-Landlord.co.uk we have a wide range of services to make your property compliant and legal. We work with a range of qualified  individuals who form our team, which include Gas and Electrical Engineers to Qualified Assessors. All the Engineers who will visit your property are all fully qualified, highly experienced and Gas Safe Registered so you’re in safe hands we also provide Landlord/Homeowner Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) and annual Boiler Service to Electrical Certificates which include Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and Electrical Inspection Condition Reports (EICR). All the inspections and certificate issued by us will meet the legal requirement for letting your property out.

We pride our self on being a one stop shop that is able to meet all your legal obligations. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of services, on schedule, and to budget along with outstanding customer service. We understand that time and cost are crucial and we strive to go above and beyond with your expectations.

Our company provides a full spectrum of work of any level of complexity. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, who have depth of knowledge in the industry. All our engineers have extensive experience which allows us to provide you with the best service.

As a landlord, you are responsible for the gas safety of your tenants. You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely. We offer an annual Boiler Service with our Gas Safety Certificates (CP12).

Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a gas boiler, gas hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12). These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register. 

See Pricing Options

Landlord electrical certificates are an important part of ensuring the safety of your tenants and being able to prove that you have taken reasonable steps to do so. 

It is recommended that you should have a full electrical inspection carried out every three to five years dependent on previous inspection advise. This examination investigates the state of the electrical wiring throughout the property and thoroughly checks the safety of the electrical installation (EICR).

See Pricing Options


Landlords and Property Owners in England & Wales are required to provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) to any prospective buyer or tenant when they lease, build or sell a Residential or Commercial Property. An EPC is also now a requirement for all dwellings at the construction stage.

See Pricing Options